If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- Easy to use: 4-button intuitive interface and 9 pre-programmed settings.
- Easy to assemble and clean thanks to few parts.
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Improved mobility: built-in rechargeable battery for up to 6 pumping sessions on one full charge.
- Faster charging with USB type C port, compared to micro-USB port.
- 2-Phase Expression® technology mimics your baby’s natural sucking rhythm1, 2.
- PersonalFit FlexTM breast shield for increased comfort and 11.8% more milk3
- Noticeably quieter compared to the previous generation, with less than 45 dB at the Maximum Expression Level.
- Closed system prevents breast milk from entering the tubing
Medela’s Swing Flex breast pump has been reborn as Solo. The Solo is a compact, effective and easy to use single electric breast pump with rechargeable built in battery, 2-phase Expression® technology and PersonalFit Flex breast shield.
Intuitive and hassle-free - the Solo is effortlessly easy pump to use. It has only a few parts making is easy to clean and assemble. With its intuitive 4-button interface and 9 pre-programmed settings this single electric breast pump is extremely easy to use.
Pump wherever you are, even if no power outlet available - With the cutting-edge available USB type C connector on the Solo single electric breast pump, the built-in rechargeable battery charges faster compared to the micro USB port, lasting for up to six pumping sessions when fully charged.
2-Phase Expression® technology - During a feeding session, babies start by using short, fast sucks to stimulate the Milk Ejection Reflex. Once the milk begins to flow, babies change to a slower, individual rhythm. Medela’s 2-Phase Expression® technology mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythms – faster to stimulate milk flow, then slower to provide optimal milk flow.
PersonalFit FlexTM breast shield - with a 105-degree opening angle, soft rim and oval shape for a better fit, the PersonalFit FlexTM breast shield puts less pressure on your milk ducts than traditional breast shields, resulting in a more effective and comfortable pumping experience. More comfort for you, up to 11.8% more milk for your baby – clinically proven3.
Closed system- prevents breast milk from entering the tubing, overflowing and leaking into the pump mechanism. This helps ensure that your expressed milk stays safe and clean, but also that your pump’s components are protected from potential damage.