If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- Includes 2 ultra-thin nipple shields and a protective case
- Comes in a pair in 24mm
- Protective case provides for hygienic and convenient storage
- Special cut out design to maximise skin-to-skin contact
- Ultra-thin, super soft, flexible, and 100% silicone
- BPA and BPS Free
- All nipple shields should be used under the advisement of a breastfeeding professional
If you’re experiencing latching challenges with your newborn, the Lansinoh® Contact Nipple Shields are effective tools to help address short-term latch-on issues related to nursing a premature, small, or ill infant. Our ultra-thin nipple shields also help if you have flat or inverted nipples, or an overactive let-down, and babies who may have tongue and/or lip tie until they can be resolved.
Before using a nipple shield, please speak to a breastfeeding expert to properly address the underlying issue of why a nipple shield is needed. For best results, soak the nipple shield in clean hot water for 1-2 minutes prior to application – this makes them more pliable for a better fit. Apply a small amount of HPA Lanolin Nipple Cream to the rim of the shield to help keep it in place. Partially turn the nipple shield inside out by bringing the long edges towards the nipple. Bring the shield towards your breast, lining your nipple up with the opening. Push the rim of the shield toward your breast turning it right side out and enclosing as much of our nipple as possible into the opening. Feed as normal.