- BROAD SPECTRUM PREBIOTIC - feeds healthy gut bacteria to support digestive health.*
- Over 15 Different Types of Plant-Based Prebiotic Fibres. This variety is necessary to feed different types of probiotics Good Bacteria in different sections of the gut.*
- CONTAINS THREE CLASSES OF PREBIOTIC FIBERS: Soluble fibres, Non-starch Polysaccharides, and Resistant Starches to help nourish a healthy and diverse gut flora. Diets rich in prebiotic fibre are associated with gut and digestive health, regularity, calcium absorption, sleep quality, immunity, and metabolism. *
- PLEASANT TASTE & EASY TO USE. Blend into any food or beverage. Unflavoured. No Added Sugar. Suitable for Vegans. Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO.
- PURITY, POTENCY, & FRESHNESS: all batches are tested and verified by in-house and third-party labs for your peace of mind. Made in the USA with domestic and international ingredients. Manufactured in a cGMP certified facility for safety and reliability.
Broad Spectrum Prebiotic:
1. What is a broad spectrum prebiotic?
-Prebiotics are non-digestible fibres that feed probiotic gut bacteria*
-Modern diets are very low in prebiotics due to low vegetable consumption and food processing
-Many prebiotic products contain only Inulin or FOS
-A broad spectrum prebiotic should contain all three classes of prebiotic fibres: soluble fibres, non-starch polysaccharides, and resistant starches
2. Why is broad spectrum important?
-This product contains over a 15 different types of usable plant prebiotic fibres to feed and maintain a diverse gut microflora*
-A wide variety of prebiotics (broad spectrum) is crucial as various prebiotics feed different types of bacteria found in different sections of the gut
3. Easy to use
-Unflavoured, no sugar or flavours added – add to any food or beverage
-Free from major allergens
4. Stimulate probiotic growth
-Diets rich in prebiotics fibres may help improve gut health, regularity, calcium absorption, sleep quality, immunity, and metabolism*
5. GLUTEN-FREE (Third-party Certified less than 5 parts per million.) Soy-free, Nut-free, Dairy Free, and Non-GMO
6. Blended, bottled and tested in the USA. Manufactured in a cGMP certified facility. Tested and re-tested by both in-house and third-party labs to guarantee purity and potency.
[*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.]
Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
PREBIOTICS provide food for good bacteria living in your gut. Prebiotics fertilize and stimulate the growth and diversity of probiotics. Prebiotics stimulate gut bacteria to help support digestive health, regularity, calcium absorption, sleep quality, immunity, and metabolism. Broad Spectrum Prebiotic Fibre delivers a unique blend of 15 different types of useable plant-based prebiotics that are essential for a healthy gut.*
15-Fiber Prebiotic Blend
Mix 1-level scoop with any food or beverage. If added to beverages, stir well into 6-8 oz & drink right away. Do not heat or cook. Begin with 1/2 scoop per day for first 10 days. Increase very gradually if tolerated to 1 or 2 scoops per day. Always drink water after consumption. May be consumed with or without a meal. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any prescription medication talk to your doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in cool dry place with lid tightly closed.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.