STOCK EXPECTED: 5-Feb-2024
If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- Steam and water-free: UV light is a safe and dry method of sterilising. With 4 different functions it can dry, sterilise, or dry & sterilise in one, and store your baby bottles in a hygienic way
- Safe and energy-efficient: The auto shut-off mode automatically switches off the UV lamp when the door is opened during use. the long-lasting, energy-efficient Philips UV bulb lasts up to 6000 hours
- Time-saving: Use this baby bottle steriliser to sterilise up to 6 baby bottles and other feeding accessories in advance as contents are kept sterile for up to 24 hours with the door closed**
- Filters dust, pollen and airborne pollutants: Includes two replaceable, washable filters which help to keep dust and particles out of the air used to dry your bottles and feeding accessories
- Kills viruses* & 99.9% of bacteria: Viruses & bacteria don't stand a chance against the Ultraviolet Steriliser. UV light kills viruses & 99.9% of harmful bacteria without heat, steam or harsh chemicalsSteam and water-free: UV light is a safe and dry method of sterilising. With 4 different functions it can dry, sterilise, or dry & sterilise in one, and store your baby bottles in a hygienic way
- Viruses & bacteria don't stand a chance against the UV Steriliser. UV lights kills viruses* & 99.9% of harmful bacteria.
- Safe and dry sterilising using UV light – no harsh chemicals, heat or steam
- Sterilise and dry 6 bottles in 60 minutes – fuss-free and super clean
- Fits most brands of bottles - suitable for bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories
- Energy efficient - long lasting Philips UV bulb lasts up to 6,000 hours
- Quick drying and quiet - dries contents in 30 minutes
- Filters dust, pollen and airborne pollutants - comes with one spare filter
- Auto light shut off - UV light shuts off if opened while in use for safety
All parents want to protect their little ones, that's why our sterilisers are designed to kill viruses* and 99.9% of bacteria. UV light is a safe and dry method of sterilising which kills 99.9% of harmful germs without using heat, steam or harsh chemicals. You can rest assured that it sterilises those hard to reach areas, getting rid of germs that may linger in bottles, teats, breast pumps and other accessories even after thorough washing.
Bacteria in leftover milk can cause nasty tummy bugs, so it’s important to sterilise all your baby’s feeding kit. The Ultraviolet (UV) light in this steriliser kills 99.9% of micro-organisms including bacteria and mould. There’s no steam, no chemicals, just a safe and simple way to sterilise, dry and store your baby’s bottles and accessories.
Choose from four different functions:
Sterilise-only: Pop in your bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories and set to either 35 or 45 minutes.
Dry-only: Choose from 30, 40 or 50 minutes drying cycle, depending on how many items you wish to dry.
Auto mode: This 60-minute setting dries your cleaned bottles, then automatically switches to sterilising cycle.
Storage: This mode emits 5 minutes of UV light and 5 minutes of drying power every 2 hours to keep contents sterile. The UV light also helps our glow in the dark products such as the night-time breast-like soother glow for longer.