Our sustainable reusable bamboo breast pads are an absolute essential (Pack of 6)
- For use during late pregnancy and whilst breast feeding
- Ultra absorbent yet slim, discrete and lightweight
- Control leakage and prevent clothes from getting wet
- Designed to be soft & sensitive against the skin
- Super soft bamboo with antibacterial properties
- Reusable/ Machine washable
- Sustainable choice
- Great size to wear in your bra
- 3D Mould Design - contour shape against the breast for perfect fit
- Triple layer
- Breastfeeding essential
- Size: Diameter 13cm / Thickness: 5mm
- Discreet shipping packaging
Washable Reusable Bamboo Breast Pads/ Nursing Pads…
Breastfeeding your baby can be a good experience for both the mother and baby. It takes time and practice to get comfortable with breastfeeding and get the hang of it, this can happen sooner for some women than others. Breastfeeding does is not successful for everyone and can take a mental and physical toll on the body. However you choose to feed, this should be the best way for you and your baby.
The truth is, breastfeeding can prove messy, but it's completely normal. Breasts that leak, drip or even spray milk in the weeks (and sometimes even months) after delivery are a normal and common postpartum symptom. A baby's cry…. even if it's not your own baby might trigger a squirt. You might spring a leak in your sleep or when you're thinking or talking about your baby. You may also leak if you're running a little late for a feeding, and you can drip from one breast or both.
There's just no telling when or where you might leak, so keep that in mind as you plan your day — and your outfit.
M&M's super absorbent Bamboo & Cotton breast pads are a great sustainable choice for breastfeeding mums. They are reliable nursing pads ready to absorb released milk preventing leaks. They are soft & comfortable bamboo fibre towel with antibacterial benefits with strong absorption.
Each pack of Myrtle & Maude breast pads contains 6 reusable & re-washable breast pads and a convenient drawstring travel bag.
The Science behind the 3 layer pads
1 Outer layer - 50% bamboo fibre & 50% cotton
The bamboo fibre towel fabric has natural anti-odour and anti-bacterial material which provides cleanliness and comfort all day. The breast pads stay at body temperature unlike disposables, which can cause discomfort and irritation from the cold & damp.
2 Intermediate layer - High density sponge
The high-density foam layer of the pad creates the perfect shape to fit your breast, so they are discreet and comfortable to wear. It retains excellent stability, strength, and rigidity. The breast pad has a 3D cup design which fits perfectly to the natural curve of the breast providing full breast support.
3 Inside middle layer - Instantaneous absorption
Our 100% cotton layer is against the skin and is soft and sensitive on your skin providing instantaneous milk absorption, protecting the nipple. The reusable bamboo breast pads are machine washable so can be used time and time again, saving the earth's resources and your money at the same time.
How to use your Bamboo Breast pads…
- Pop the breast pad into your bra and away you go
- It is recommended that you change them frequently to avoid infection
- Every woman’s milk flow varies so we recommend regularly checking your pads every few hours to see if they need changing
- For over night use or heavy flow we suggest wearing two pads per breast
How to wash your Bamboo Breast pads...
- Wash before first use to ensure they are ready to absorb and lint free
- Machine wash at 30-degrees, or hand wash
- Air dry in full sun as the sun's UV rays are quite effective at killing the bacteria that cause odour
- Do not iron, tumble dry or bleach