- Quantity: 60 tablets
- Take 1 tablet per day
- For women who are trying for a baby
- 400 micrograms of folic acid
- Carefully formulated to help support a healthy conception
- Powered by science and plant botanicals
- Omega 3 Fatty acids, Zinc, Iron, Maca root and Female ginseng
Fertility Vitamin for Women
On making the decision to try for a baby, it is good to try and get things off to the best start by ensuring you have a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Myrtle & Maude have scientifically formulated this supplement using plant-based botanicals and complementary vitamins.
Why take a fertility vitamin?
It is common knowledge that vitamins are essential nutrients for the body. However, a lot of people still don’t eat a healthy, well-balanced and nutritious diet that provides them with the minerals and vitamins that their body needs. Vitamins and minerals help in the repair, growth and protection of the entire physiological and physical functioning of our bodies.
It may not happen the very first time you try for a baby (or even the second!). In fact, it is normal for some couples to take up to two years to get pregnant and it is estimated that approximately one in seven couples have difficulty conceiving. 10-20% of women who would like to become pregnant won’t get pregnant within the first year of trying. Whilst this delay can be caused by underlying problems, it can often be a combination of and unbalanced lifestyle coupled with trying at the wrong time. Physical and nutritional health plays a significant role in female fertility and there are a variety of vitamins that can help give you a boost.
Many people are not aware that diet can help correct their hormone imbalances. When trying for a baby, it is therefore very important to eat a well balanced and healthy diet that has plenty of quality protein, vegetables and fruit, and is low in saturated fats & high in fibre (for women trying to conceive). Even if you are eating a healthy, nutritional, well-balanced diet, you still may want to take vitamins or fertility supplements to fill in the nutritional gaps within your diet that may help you conceive and, if you fall pregnant have healthy foetal development.
Produced in the UK Free from Gluten, GMO, Corn, Wheat and Nuts.
No added: flavours, preservatives, salt or artificial colourings
Ingredients: See images for a full list of ingredients
This product is formulated and regulated to GMP standard. If you do have a medical condition or are taking medication, are pregnant or breastfeeding always seek advice from a qualified healthcare professional before taking any supplement. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Warnings: Long-term use is inadvisable; please seek expert advice if taking other supplements containing Vitamin A and E as these should be avoided as well as foods high in those vitamins. Contains soya.
Contra-indications & cautions:
- Agnus castus extract - Do not take with hormone treatment medications
- Maca root extract - Avoid with thyroid issues and hormone treatments
- Red Clover Extract - do not take with blood-thinning medications
- Motherwort - Do not take if the menstrual bleed is heavy
- Shatavari Root (Asparagus Root) - Do not use with condition hyperprolactinemia
- Dandelion Root - Do not take with Lithium or potassium increasing medication
- Dong Quai - Do not take with blood-thinning medications