If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- Safe and 100% natural without any preservatives or additives
- No smell, no taste, no need to remove before feeding
- Mums breastfeed for 25% longer and are less likely to stop completely when using the cream
- Recommended by 94% of health care professionals to pregnant and breastfeeding mums
- Approved by the British Allergy Foundation
- Ingredients: 100% HPA lanolin
The iconic Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Nipple Cream has been saving nipples around the world for nearly 40 years. Clinically proven to provide relief to sore and cracked nipples by healing them without the formation of scabs or crusts, our award-winning nipple cream provides the perfect moist wound-healing environment, allowing you to keep feeding while you heal.
Composed of an ultra-purified grade of lanolin, the famous purple tube nipple cream is ethically sourced and 100% natural without any preservatives or additives. This breastfeeding cream is naturally hypoallergenic and approved by the British Allergy Foundation, meaning it is safe to breastfeed your little one without having to remove it.
Recommended by 2 out of 3 mums, Lansinoh’s nipple cream for breastfeeding is also used in many other ways and can comfort sensitive skin, nappy rash, itchy stretch marks, dry skin patches and can be used as a naturally moisturising lip balm.
Simply apply a pea-sized amount of our breastfeeding cream after every feed or as required to ensure your nipples are protected and healing in-between feeds.