If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- Includes 2 reusable treatment packs and 2 soft, washable fabric covers
- Designed to relieve discomfort caused by conditions associated with breastfeeding
- Place in the freezer and use cold to help relieve pain and swelling due to engorgement
- Heat in the microwave and use warm for relief from plugged ducts and mastitis and to encourage let down and reduce time spent pumping
- Flexible and reusable, Thera°Pearl’s 3-in-1 Breast Therapy pads have soft covers that slip comfortably inside your bra
- BPA, BPS and latex free
- Flexible, even when frozen, and ergonomically shaped for a comfortable fit
These innovative Thera°Pearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy pads have been uniquely designed to be used hot or cold to give advanced relief for common conditions associated with breastfeeding, including engorgement, plugged ducts and mastitis. Also suitable for use alongside Lansinoh breast pumps, the reusable warm or cold breast packs can help encourage let down and promote a faster milk flow.
Thera°Pearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy pads can be heated in the microwave for a maximum of 15 seconds or in a hot (but not boiling) water bath to provide relief for plugged ducts and mastitis. The heat encourages milk flow which means less time pumping the breast. To use alongside a breast pump, just heat the pack as usual then wrap it around the outside of the pump’s funnel, securing it with the fastener.
Alternatively, you can put the packs in the freezer for a couple of hours to cool, then place them into the cover provided to relieve pain and swelling caused by engorgement. The unique design means that the pack is flexible, even when it is frozen.
It is recommended that Thera°Pearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy pad is applied for 20 minutes at a time, as per medical advice. Once used, it can be cleaned with a mild soap, detergent or alcohol.
CAUTION: For external use only. Use only as directed. Always test pack temperature prior to application. Prolonged application may cause injury, including burns. Do not use on infants. Do not use if you have poor circulation. Do not use heat therapy on stitches or an open wound. Do not fall asleep using pack. Keep out of reach of children. For extreme, prolonged or chronic pain, contact your physician. Heating beyond suggested time may damage or destroy pack. Do not puncture pack and/or ingest contents.